Fixed the mobile code to work well on android devices. Thankfully I found an old android phone in a drawer so I can stop borrowing my friend’s phone .
I also made is so that Shmeppy will resize itself correctly if you hide the address bars. This can be done on iOS by rotating into landscape mode (rotating back to portrait also brings you to a fuller-screened portrait mode). And this can be done on android by touching Shmeppy’s top bar and dragging up.
Finally I did a ton of polishing. There were lots of little fixes to make.
This is probably just about ready to go out to the main site now, though tablets are pretty wonky at the moment so I’d like to think through how I want to deal with them before I do that.