Feature Request: Zoom to Full Map Extent

I’m sure this has been mentioned before - I may have mentioned it myself, even - but having now used shmeppy fairly regularly since March I’m happy with pretty much ever other aspect of it. The one thing I still wish I had, every time I use it, is the ability to zoom out further. Ideally, I’d like the zoom tool to be able to zoom out far enough to encompass the entirety of whatever map you’re in. As is, I tend to use large maps, such as maps of an entire small town, or my maps include multiple drawings of one place - such as a tower where I have a map of each floor, plus an elevation view. I’m almost never able to see everything I have drawn in one single window, which makes things more difficult to direct players to where I want them to be looking.

Not sure how difficult this would be to implement, but I would love to have it. I do notice that when you zoom out, the dots don’t scale, so they appear larger when you’re zoomed out than they do when zoomed in, which I can see being an issue if you’re able to zoom even further out. But personally, I don’t think it would be an issue if the dots were to simply disappear after you’ve zoomed out, say, past the current zoom limit. At that scale, I don’t think they matter as much. And then they can appear once you zoom in to see more detail.

Again, not sure if this is already in the works but just throwing it out there! Thanks for all the hard work you do on this program, John, it’s so appreciated.