Talking points for a Shmeppy ad

I’ll be airing on ad on the Join the Party podcast in a little over a month. They’ll be voicing the ad and they want a list of talking points to hit for Shmeppy. Here’s what I’ve come up with so far, anyone have thoughts?

• Shmeppy is essentially an online wet erase mat. It gives you “just enough mapping” like a wet-erase mat would, with a focus on ease-of-use and design. This lets you focus on the most important things (like your goblin warlord voice). (I ripped this text straight from the about page).
  • It’s free to use right now during its early/earliest access release.
  • It’s made by a non-binary queer person. I think the audience of the podcast might have fellow trans and/or queer folks in it, thus this’d be a selling point.

I’ll edit this post as I refine/think of other important things to include.

1 Like

@johncs I found out about Shmeppy from Join the Party! I tried the webapp just now and I love it! :smiley: I’ve been trying another VTT and I found the map-making just too much of a hassle than running the game. Shmeppy simplifies it for me, so thank you so much and keep up the great work! :heart:

1 Like

That’s awesome to hear! I was excited to support Join the Party, I’m glad to hear I got some conversions out of it too.